Please read this Privacy Statement relating to your use of paythesheriffsoffice.com; "the site"
By accessing the site you are bound by this Privacy Statement, whether you use the site or not. The parties to this agreement are you and SHCE Ltd T/A The Sheriffs Office. Both parties agree to keep all information of the other party relating to the use of the site confidential; except where,
(1) Either party is required to divulge the same by a Court of Law or Government Authority with competent jurisdiction.
(2) It has already come into the public domain other than by the default of the obliging party.
(3) It was already known to the obliging party prior to the date of disclosure by the other party (as evidenced by written records).
(4) It was independently obtained by the obliging party from a third party other than in breach of such third party's confidentiality obligation to the disclosing party.
(5) It is necessary for SHCE Ltd T/A The Sheriffs Office to disclose it to professional advisors or other persons involved in its processes.
You agree to inform SHCE Ltd T/A The Sheriffs Office immediately if you suspect or have knowledge that the security of the site has been breached.
Both parties agree to be bound by the Terms & Conditions of access to and use of the site.
Customer full title is: SHCE Ltd T/A The Sheriffs Office; Company number: 06422666